Sunday, April 26, 2020

Your Work Is Not Complete !! A Works By H. Klause Burroughs The Third Esq. April 2020

And
I Just Don't Know

And How Can God or anyone
judge anyone ?
When so many have been raped, beaten, etc,
and when wrong is wrong
And right is hard to find
And Wrong is sanctuary
time
And for more than just the Insane !
Sometimes Right
is the only safe place
but often not
no matter
Left and Wrong are sweeter
Good is Boring
And
Despite
what printed words or THE WORD
SAYS
And I would love to Love again
But apparently God
either doesn't think i deserve to
or something like that
or that's not even true !
Or maybe God badly wants me to
I just don't know
And we all rely on word of mouth
From the others !
the whole universe ?
for our curse ?
And a woman's mother hates her
then how is she to love ?
Fight through it
using Christ
fight the good fight
take the high road
Be
the good cop
but you are a fool
backing down
to do that
compromising
your
you
Bow down
to the Gods
you must
or you shall
burn in hell
or there
you might dwell
I just don't know
Maybe God will have a heart
but my gut tells me no
Maybe God is friendly and funny
and maybe so
it depends on who you are
but I doubt it
it's probably maybe
one size fits all
just Check The Word
This Life is very serious
Not very mysterious
at all
and you are to take it so
with maybe
a grain
but meanwhile
the reality remains
and
is
We are little ants
but
on a blue ball
and little more
Some are humble
some are whores
How can God judge us ?
And yet
How can he not ??

And this all
Makes perfect Nonsense
just like the Earth
the Universe
and happenstance
serendipity 
And just like Willie Wonka might say
No i won't hold you responsible
Little Oompa Loompa
I see you've suffered enough
anyway
for if they should
accidentally 
die
and all
in the bowels of our fires
below
and lies
and yes
they will all
go back to their
miserable
little lives
i assure you
and
thee

And the nerves and the veins 
down in the stomach
feel the pain
every cell stretches
where does the atoms end
and the quark
or the cell
begin ?

digest the poison
And
feel
the Love
And within
And
Protestants are just Catholics who don't want to be Catholic so they can start their own Churches to make money off dumb people
And Reason
Will Stunt
Your Growth
Of course
and it should be
And Perfectly
And Common Sense
is not Tradition
Horse sense
is not reason
explanations
are not poetry
and everything
can't be in the book
some things
are left for us
to decide
for ourselves
sorry
follow logic
pleasure
is not reproduction
necessarily
urgency
isn't
replication
hurriedly
but sometimes
IT
is
all.
Prayer
is not always
petition
Survival
sometimes
is good enough
for now
fun
is sometimes
overdoing it
PAIN
AND SAD
JUST GOTTA BE
AT TIMES
AND
not getting beat up
is not saving face
SOMETIMES
IT'S BETTER
TO BE A
DISGRACE
IF IT MEANS
YOU'RE
STILL ALIVE
AND THUS
HERE
LET THEM
HAVE THEIR FUN
WITH YOU
AND
I wish my stomach had no nerves
and my teeth
So I would then
not feel the pain
but rot might grow
and I wouldn't know
God wants me
to Know
I wish my soul
could commit endless sins
and i could go to Heaven
anyway
But that wouldn't be fair
to those
who work hard
and with their prayers

"WORKS"

to avoid
the sins
And that wouldn't be right
to anger the God
who made me
down here
He made me to do right
He gave me tools
and some that I don't use
but some that
I do
indeed

and I wish
I could love everyone

and be fair
and of course
that's easy to do
the burden is light
and though they / most
ignore
and or
laugh at me
its on me
to be the bigger man
not a broken robot
made in Japan
who confuses
transfuses
breaks down
check engine light
on
AND OF COURSE
YES ,..
In my younger days
I was so genius
youth once again
wasted on the young
and the old story
and so
it goes
nobody knows
where it comes
and where it goes
Only God
and those
wise few
they talk to ghosts
me looking
at you
and everything makes sense
yet everything
makes none
I AM OLD NOW
AND POINTLESS

brilliance
wasted on
the young

THAT ONLY FEW SAW

Go back to your miserable life

i command thee
but improve thee !
and come see me
again
someday

YES , YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH
FEATS !
your work is not complete !


No comments:

Post a Comment