Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Only The Strong Survive - In Christ ,..And in Vice !! "Hallelujah" 4-8-20 Woke Up and this was in my head , wrote it quick Freestyle

And only the strong survive
and sometimes the protected weak
And the chosen
only the best get through
the Elect !
The Game
That's the way it goes
The referee 
can just throw you out
He has clout !
and me
even for getting mad
at yourself
big or small
short or tall
and its all so unfair
but the burden is light
We must fight !
Brother Might !
and why is everything so hard ?
and suddenly
everyone's a retard
who seemingly
knows nothing
And like that Guru 
when the chips are down
As
only hackers
and code crackers
calmly
can
stop all the missiles
Fissiles !!
And under the Mistletoe 
and Like Zuckerberg
Or Nick Berg
or Gates
and Yates
Sinister
hates
sudden morals
displayed
and thank God it was they
that were here
and not me !
As the machine rambles on
Red Dawn 
And the system down here
racks my brain
I'm fed up with God
and His so called love
and His Earth gone insane
why didn't he just make this all Heaven
And at first ??
Why Game 7 ?
Why this Game ? at all ?
Just another in the Universe
obey our thirst !
and leave it at that
forget the matrix ;
the Earth
Where
Only the Beasts get through
and the strong survive !
to leave with the Cup
Lord Stanley
So manly
His Burden is light
His burden is heavy 
A bevy
of Science
of wrong
vs right
yet everywhere you go here
there is fight
A Will to Power
and Bright !
And Nothing besides
and flight !
and why do i have to sit here and write
Why do i must
while others can fright
or solve problems and be just !
And solutions
they listen to them
and not me
yet I present the same ones
small as a flea
Yes
they get the job done !!
We need someone not shy
like Bill Nye
the Science-Guy !
Yes
they get it Dialed in !!
Reviled ! by the ignored
artists
and poets
and their muses too
and above all !
by just being strong. good looking and or tall ,..
And that's all !
or firm
or have bust
like woman
so sexy
i'll do anything
she tells me
sure i will and you will too
you need her thrill
and you will even kill
for her !
One day !

Easter Sunday
So manly
So Grande
And so purple
palms everywhere
See the love 
see the joy
See the Priest beckon !
See the Lord wreckin'
everything
Doomsday
"And I looked and I saw"
a primitive paw ,..
see them so dressed up
and all for a Ghost
and the host
you intake
Christ's spirit
Now you ARE AWAKE !
WOKE ! NO LONGER A JOKE !
AND YOU TOO
become like Christ !!
only thing that can save ,.
this whole world is Satan
ruled by a grave 
and  some try to tell me
Whole World and there-in
God's people can do what they choose
Go anywhere
and the Chinese too
i guess
Can travel
unravel 
they can all just come here
and take over
and now
it seems that they have
they sent a disease
cooked up in their  lab
Their evil vice
again
and
In Christ
and
I hope and pray there is a God !!
As I see so many crank their tapes

hallelujah !

Loud
they make me a disgrace !
But I am in the ace
in the hole
And Please Lord
Please God
Don't let my lament
rule of reality down here
my spirit is bent
why did you create this reality
Fallacy  ?
Where Armies play ?
here
little ball sphere 
We just wanted Heaven
Why is everything a test ?
and always
all the time
we get no rest !
Why is their rape
and so much red tape
and fee's and forms to fill out ?
Please Lord please
oh retched me !
for I am the typical weak
but you show me the exceptional
and I must meet !
And as I pray to Christ
I'm also busy
dealing  with
the Soviets
and  My Associates
I must solve Satan's puzzles here
only I can do this world !
So don't fear
i am the Great Massive Super Hero
Leave it alone
I am the Great Brain !
I can beat the Chinese 
and Kazahks too 
and Borat
and Putin
I can play like Gretzky
I can build a Great Wall
I can fool them all
and stop me and you
From Nuking 
The Jew
And Moscow too
And the Lord sayeth
I must strive
I must be the best
or it doesn't even matter
just shut my mouth in some corner
and pray

then they'll all do just as I say !


Lets do this the hard way
Son

I am a weak man !

Not this Genius
you so badly want Lord !
they all laugh at me
anyway
I am a poor man
oh retched me
I am not this Super Hero
you want me to be !! 
'Never was !

I am just a scumbag

and a douchebag
and that loser
too
i see
but you see Salvation ?
in me !!
And all the rest too

And Christ is risen !!

He has the mystical vision
only
it came to me in a dream ! I saw it
I told people of ghosts
and cans moving
I told others of
toast
Huge cities burning
Wars
plagues
quakes
disease
lions and tigers and ghosts
oh my
and bears
they scare
and beasts too
but in Christ
We shall feast
His salvation
is only
so don't be lonely
with God you're never alone
You are  home
even buried underground
as the ashes fall
A funeral for all !
Don't be appalled !!
At this game
this matrix
this rape
this hate
this place
is so fun
even when they stick the gun
to your head
son

No comments:

Post a Comment