Tuesday, April 7, 2020

The Evolve ,..

Long Long ago
I wasn't as good as now
And Now
I won't be as good
As when I am 80
But when I'm 80
I'll be dead
Ready for Heaven
So Evolved
So intelligent 

Or so they said ,.... 

The Evolution

Long Long ago
I used to get so angry
I would react
But Now I don't
they put me in Love Jail
and I got none

The Evolution 

the Resolve

the Evolve !

Long Long ago
I would easily hate
Long long ago
I stalked on all fours
crawling and crying
but now I have patience
I've been put through the ringer
and the bee stinger
I've been punched
And I've Won
and i've lost some too
I am Hitler and Himmler
I don't fear the Jew
in fact
you might say
I am Bono
from
U2

I've gone from dinosaur 
down to lizard
I eat chicken gizzard
but I am now a powerful
amoeba 
with a tail that I built myself
but I am also a virus
a protein coated elf
With deadly DNA
they fear what I say
now
in fact
they say 
I fear myself ,....
Shocked like Relf
Arrested Development
An antique
Elephant ,..

and

I have cried as an adult
and I've said Awe shucks
Manifest Destiny
A state of flux 
A slow change
A movement
I make improvement
they hated me then
and they still hate me now
they loved me back then
they ignore me now
'wish I would die
and just go away
but I am evolving
so here I stay
Hear what I say !! ??
I grew a beard
got respect
shaved and got hit
they made fun of me
they made fun of it
I look too young
and weird
But I am far too old
and mature
to be accepted as cool
yet I am a perfect sucker
fool
lovable dependable
easy to rip off
take all my money
honey
i'll never fight back
maybe just sue you
i see right through you
you slash my tires
oh how you hate me
God rolls obstacles in my way
Oh how He slows me
and stops me 
And mops me
up
after a good cry
another loss
For
I am ,..
Just a pawn
or a worker
the little guy
The All American Small Fry
they don't care about
then along comes one day
and One hands me some fun
work to be done
or a freebie
I take what I can
I'll take what I get !
I am not the boss
I am a complete and near
total loss to all ,..
The Man is a mystery
Lending me a hand
Just like in
Nowhere man
A balding old geezer
he gives me the keys
and then he is gone
in mysteries 
that I must write about
as others just laugh
they shake their heads,..
And well they should
they are the gifted
they are understood
unlike me
and mine
the not chosen few
but I am the genius
God told me !
The Few !
The proud
sorta like the Marines ! 
I can write and blow minds
though
Most don't understand
that makes it even better
and in Ray Davies hand,.

Yes,..

Long Long ago
they mocked me 
and hated
berated
used drama
said I was dated
called me old hat
obsolete
or whatever
they tagged me that,..

But now I have stewed 
gained if you please
in fact I'm so strong now
I fight off Disease ,..

I have marinated
'gotten better
gotten faster with age
it's rare to see
 and only poets can be
but whatever it is
Now more people like me
I guess ,...

Is it just because now
I am old fat and gray ??
Respect is given to the pathetic idiot
who must stay ??
a Grandaddy Santa
So wise today
naturally built
I can wear a Scottish Kilt 
and act really strange
and it all gets away 
they all lose focus
not cause they're drunk too
but because i am still dumb
as ever
but they fear they are old
and much like me
and they have been told
so beware
Learn to care

I'm a good soul
but a bad person
just like the rest here on Earth
I seek salvation
yet
I seek dirt
I got to be real
don't want to choose fake
my existence here
will be something like
72 years 
or there of
just like you and you
AND YOU TOO !!
U2

YES
And Bono Caught the flu
Bono is a Jew
Bono got sick
he sucked too much dick

And you better listen up to me
boy !
I'm the New S. Burroughs
I'm the real McCoy !!

I don't switch sides like Rollins
And yet I don't really
stay true
I zig zag and weave
I'm laughing at all of you


But yer' laughing at all of me too

The State of flux
the magic bucks
they are coming for you too
to rescue you
so you better be nice
you better think twice
and you'll evolve too,...

No comments:

Post a Comment