Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Incomplete Works ( From The Bath Tub ) 4 - 7 - 2020 " Gift's Bestowed " From H. Klause Burroughs "The Master Works 2020"

And ,... 
obviously God wants me to write
and write well
You are bored
and now you are glued
my captive audience
stuck indoors
can't go out
afraid to shout
just fiddle about 
in this virus crisis
it is painfully quickly exposed
how people get hosed !
Americans save no money
Honey
it went up long ago
up their Apartment's and the IRS's nose
And they gave
but
forgot to
save
and so it goes
We beg to the gov
and the gov can't wait to print
and oblige 

Lord God
Lord Christ
Please forgive me for my muse
Forgive what I choose
All I do is just Lose

For i am a poet and know it
and i live off half truths
i seize the opportunity
to exploit the vague
i tell lies
the fake smart
or am i ?
maybe you really need me
more than Burroughs,
Rollins, or other Pranksters,
etc
i am your final brain food
the last 
atlast !
BEFORE YOU DIE !!
you must come to me
this shall not
pass !
And the Law is an Ass
And Obviously
God has me write
for some reason
divine writings
always in season
God may have me wrong
AND ON DISPLAY !
As
you lay in your thong
thinking I'm sexy
God may have me rite
or may have me right
My words flow so tight
the only one to reach you
finally
the only one to teach you ! 
That's I !
God has put me here for you now
or maybe it was Satan
Trust me
you must
in excess
You must confess !
you need my muse
and i'll sell it to you
just 19.99 $
just kidding
it's yours
for free
you get to have me !!
my brain
Don't worry
it's not insane
or is it ?
all the time
just come here
in rhyme 
God put me here
gifts bestowed 
for me
not you
my words
they
control
you !
And you happily obey
because you're blown away
and you want to hear more
learn what is in store
WELL 
THERE IS NO MORE

THAT'S IT !

No comments:

Post a Comment