Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Unsupervised

 "Unsupervised"


Unsupervised
they just wanted me to die
and I sat
on the corner
aged five
singing all original songs
then as now
and no one cared
no one dared
tell me i'm great
or even mediocre
"he has potential"

existential
at four, i wrote entire rock operas
sure
sometimes i would steal
a hook
here n there
but then again
so does Sir Paul
and what do i care
no one gonna sue me
no one cares anyway
i could be dead or alive
and no one would say
and God made me this way
yes
i sat on the corner
quite unsupervised
cause no one really cared
be funner if i'm dead
abducted
and as it should be
smarter than the rest
genius to the test

And well ,...

at least God is my friend
sometimes
he entertains me
with silly games
and limericks
word play
bad luck
and I hate Sunday
yes
for i sat on the corner
writing entire concerts in my head
Cars going by ,..

a stranger came
a young lady
she told me i was great
she listened for minutes
and then went away
that's all i can say
thats what i remember
that September 1970
and here in 2020
i saw her just the other day
she was now old and aged
He put her in a cage

For loving me,..

See i told you so
bad luck
will come to thee
but she still says i'm great
anyway,...

she is my guardian angel

mechanical angle

and oh how i hate
it all
i don't want to be here
never did anyway
a family that hated me
and i betray
they wanted me taken away
abducted
and raped
beheaded
and thrown
in the bushes
decayed
a dead child
and the last
of 8 ,...
that could have been me
and it might have been great
because then i wouldn't suffer
this stupid world
rejected by girls
or some shit like that
hated for being small
berated,..

and "unsupervised"
i Crept away ,..
from them
I was alone way back then
and so ironic now
how nothings changed,..
its all
still the same

they wanted me snatched
they wanted drama
they wanted things to talk about
not boring old me
i've nothing to offer
go fill up your coffer

I am an ancient soul
so talented
yet nobody cares
and life isn't fair
And God laughs at me
says its how it should be
rejected
hardly loved
not respected
or detected
1-00
1-00
SOS
and 666
becomes our friend
somehow
we lay their at night
defying the Lord
and remembering only
all
that was bad
so glad
then we pray
the burden is light !
I can get away !!!
i will crack the code
I will break the mold
be a superstar
before I'm too old
yeah
that's what they all say
then they all get away
by claiming their gay
or some liberal fake shit
like that

old hat

And "Someday,...We'll be together"
I sing as Dianna Ross
or however
I remember
those cold "Ber" Months
of yesterday
creeping closer
as today
I see the cold sun going down
in my dreams
then as now
And Syd whines
and dines ,...

Fiat Executive

Expletive

boring idiots
they get caught
creeping in bars
bored of this life
prayer
and strife
So vapid
and callous
who don't know they suck
they wonder aloud
rarely alone
they're so full of shit !
because unlike me

they can't handle it

this is why i'm hated
this is why i'm ignored
for i am the strong
self adored
i guess
not like the rest
unsupervised and gone
is how i must be
on a long walk to explore
at age three
run over
killed
and God says go back
live again
do it over
and this time with sin

Yes ! I'm sending you back !!
again and again
De Ja Vue
picked up
dropped off
dead or alive
oh how it all seems the same !
its pre-arranged !!

and there is no mistaken
they wanted me taken
they wanted me dead
or something bad
for it might be just the same
a funeral
sad
and blame
but
he would have just grown up
to be lame

anyway

Who needs this little
ungrateful shit
urchin
ORPHAN
wretch
he may expose us all
or we might expose HIM !!

No comments:

Post a Comment