Tuesday, September 22, 2020

"Do" ( Contact ! )

 Yes

I was awakened from my millionth year of 
Satan sleep
it was so black
but then
i saw a great light
and i saw a green ball
a powder blue sky
and shimmering waters
of life
but none for i
sure i had sex
i guess
but i always seemed
to be
under some sort of hex
and much like the rest
and I discovered one day
 i was lonely
rarely happy

but

and full of prayer
I was cursed
put me in a hearse 
but 
I sought a better Existence 
And I had persistence 
I was;

THE RESISTANCE !!

too
and yet
much
hated it all
and in the end
No Better
than Some corny 
Eddie Vedder
Yellow Lead Better
I was just another jerk
rotten cheddar
'could have ruled them all
but
i was so small
not famous
but lame
pathetic
and insane
Not lucky at all
and not tall
and they all just laughed
and well perhaps
they should
too
books and notepads
full of worthless shit
eaten
by silver fish
and played with
by lonely
house centipedes
in the day 
dusty and  musky 
and in thy night too
rarely seen
and up in the attic
a bunch of static
the devil only uses
and at night
Yes to fright 
to scare
those in the room
with white noise
on the Tv
3 AM
maybe

my childhood

just an eternal ghost
you aghast 
Burnt toast
fills the house
and the air is shattered suddenly
by broken glass 
and
She is a hot piece of ass
huh ?
Your attention turns
as usual
Old yearbooks
and magazines
they show retro hell
and sports and creams 
and endless
lost dreams
or captured
it doesn't matter
the centipedes and silver fish they march
on in the night
and in the dirty paint 
and You are no saint

EITHER !!

chewing on your ego
spitting out
all your fights
the worms regurgitate 
all you
masturbate
your brilliant words all
are just fodder
for the small
creatures of the

NIGHT !
And ,..

NO ONE CAN FIND THE LIGHT !!

And I think I made contact !!
With those with EVP technology
or maybe Christ himself
or Steve Huff
Or God
But it's all a waste
cause in the end
the Beatles were bigger than Rod !!

who was right ??
the left or the right ?
The ups or the downs ??
those with smiles who kneel 
or those with frowns
who beg
or those lucky with monies and honies
who merely laugh at all ?
Or those
with much blight ?
Yes
cold dusty and lonely
a ghost sits in the corner
and high above
in the old garage

chattering teeth
and mouse-like grin
he ,..

he's happy he's dead
he can annoy them now forever
all alone
cold and to the bone
shivering with rats
and mice
and lice
He's TWICE
THE GENIUS
You'll ever be
because he's sat there for eternity !!
and READ

ME !!

they spray him with black flag
and raid
And they even try Sage
it is no use
the ghost only curses
in hith muse

Boring

i strived to be different
As did he
and look where we ended up !
shoveled
in groove

We can't prove !!
though we hella tried !
And died too

yet the needle hardly moved
and well lubed
i lashed out at God too
and
who can blame me
I am You !
and i had dreams of fear
and coffins alive
and those who caved
while many strived
as they sweated and cried
and told lies
anything to get through
and not do
what I do !

i was locked in hot rooms
by mad men
or maybe just by me
returned to the eternal black
from which I plumed
and I begged and asked God why
do so many suffer
and so greatly 
and often tortured too
and before they just die
and just like Christ
yet they go down
or sideways or back
not up
like the Lord
where the enlightened go
And she asked is it in
and I said what ?
And she scoffed
I am sin
and it will never come
someday she mocked
as she smiled evil
and walked up those stairs
i didn't even want to kill or hate her
as i slithered back to me
to cry
and give up and quit
once again
and for another day 
and wrote i
so genius
so eloquent
so well versed
better than you
and maybe all the rest
and 
even Burroughs or some Stein  too
yeah i know its a dream
but
i gotta do
what i Gotta do

And I dreamed I saw
On a moonlit stair
And fretting his hands
at the multitudes there !

Oh please God Please
Don't let me stay dead !! Please Christ
and Holy spirit too !
help I'm a rock
and all they do
is mock !

and just like in
the Monkees head
I was led
I was taken on a tour
of the great factory
where all is built
by clockwork angels
and little devils
the men in blue
and the rats in red 
the girls crying
and running away
from their fateful hateful family
who took them away

from the love,...

No comments:

Post a Comment