Saturday, November 16, 2013

I HAD A TERRIFYING DREAM LAST NIGHT : I SAW ISRAEL ATTACK IRAN ( AND OTHERS AROUND THEM TOO ),...

We all fiddle as Rome Burns !!...

I awoke from one of the Most Vivid and Lucid and in technicolor Dreams that I have ever had,.. Last Night, November 15, 2013 ,...

And I saw it all !!

I watched people mumble. On talk radios and Fox and NBC Shows,... They were babblin' about how Iran is gonna do THIS and Iran is gonna Do THAT,.. And Israel ain't gonna do nothin',...

But from what I saw ( And Heard ) Last Night,..

Israel apparently has a Master Plan,..

And this is weird too,..because I rarely consume my mind with worrying about or talking about Mideast Shit,..

I leave that to balding old radio and Tv guys far more smarter than I,..

And some with thick New York accents,.. Who talk it as if experienced ,..as if they Live right there in the middle of it !! When they DON'T !! NO MORE THAN I ,... !

BUT GOD Showed me something last Night,..

And although most of God's dreams to me are merely nonsensical and psychedelic,... Once in a while, I have this compelling one ,..One that makes almost perfect sense,.. and seems to come from nowhere,.. I HAVEN'T Really been thinking about any of this type of stuff ,... lately ,..

And God wants me to tell you all this one !!

In the Dream, I saw the Leaders of Israel say that they're Giving Iran 20 Days to seize all Nuclear Activities and destroy their Nuclear Program and they referenced the way that Syria is dismantling their chemical stockpiles as a basis or something Like that ,..or that they would attack and that they were going to "Target Iran's civilians" and Large Cities and NOT necessarily their Military mainly ,..

And man,..I saw it all,..

I saw the West's reaction and John Kerry and others condemnation of Israel,..

It didn't matter,..

In my Dream, Israel meant business ,.. and they were completely firm and they said "There was no negotiations" regarding THIS. AND THAT'S FINAL.

NEEDLESS to say, this dream was unbelievable tense as I watched the World cringe in fear,...

I saw the Russians ( And the Chinese ) ,..and EVERYBODY TALKING TOUGH ,..AT ISRAEL,..

I SAW Various Countries sailing their ships off Israel's Coast ,..

It didn't matter,..

Israel's position was firm as cement,...

And believe you me, this terrifying dream was more like a vision ,..and it had the suspense and special effects of a thousand Steven Speilberg movies and the gripping tension I'm sure that was the Missiles of October 1962.

I saw Iran rattle sabers at Israel - sometimes in nonchalance or something like that ,...and at practically everyone too ; They yelled that this REALLY WAS ALL THE WORK OF THE UNITED STATES,... AND NOT JUST ISRAEL,...

They Sounded Paranoid,... But they Sounded a lot like the usual North Korea - and Iran ,...too ,..

AND THEY CONDEMNED BARACK OBAMA ,..and they said they would launch their stuff at where-ever or who-ever it takes,..to Crush the Great imperial-lust Satan !!

And Imperialust was the word I saw and heard in my dream. And I have never heard or seen of this Word before !!

In the dream, Iran seemed to be implying that they would launch their goodies at China or Russia ?? Of Course two countries known to be Iran's friends,..not enemies,..

But Let me tell you ,...

But there is no honor amongst thieves,..

And in the dream, I saw this thing where Russia and China said if anything flies their way, they would blame (and target),... THE UNITED STATES,...

AS IF THAT'S REALLY FAIR,..

But there is no honor amongst the Dead,..

And as we all have lived and known,..

Life is not

Fair !!

And Yes,..I heard and I saw,..this all in the 

Dream !!

I saw a thousand missiles fly,..
And for some reason I saw Pakistan burn Red
Like Blood
I saw India Shake
and with snakes,..
Like a thousand Earth Quakes,..
I saw Israel destroyed
But not before they could go and kill them all
I saw Los Angeles
and New York burn,..
Yes,.. I saw it all,..
And if our world bad guys don't stop being bad
they will end up
killing you
ALL,..
I saw the innocents running crying
saying it wasn't their fault,.
I saw people dropping and praying,..
begging for mercy
for all their disobeying
including ME
Too
And I saw very few laughing
and maybe only a few jaded
But I know we were all hated
by the other planets
where-ever they are
who saw us ruin our own
And just like Movie The Day After
but much worse
this curse
called being alive
and carefree
will bring down you and me
so I say to you all
for Godsakes Care !!
about your world and all,...

Sorry

That's all I remember ,...

- Clark Hagins

Saturday

Nov 16, 2013

My Car broke down today is I guess the bad thing
Omen warned from the dream,...
I was just drivin' along and for some reason turned off my key
upon seeing an unfamiliar icon on the dash
as if meant to be
Just about to get on
the freeway,..

The weathers been very cold at night

I guess it fucked up either my battery, alternator-voltage regulator, or somethin',....Like it does every year,..

And once again,..

I LIVED,...

No comments:

Post a Comment