Sunday, April 28, 2013

CLARK The Shark DIDN'T QUALIFY FOR OBAMACARE ! ,..OOOH ,..BAD NEWS - OH and if I Didn't, GUESS WHAT ?? ,..Neither Might YOU TOO !

Watch more video from the Staff Picks channel on Frequency



You all know Clark the Shark,..

You've all seen the Videos and heard all the songs,..

An' you'se probably also know too ,..that I ain't gettin' that rich on here ,..doin' all this Mp3 Shit,..

I'm a fairly poor dude here,..

And Like Most American Idiots,.. my bank account constantly goes down,..

Not up,..

I buy what ever I want now ,.. because tomorrow, I may not be here anymore,..

I go to Subway and McDonalds n' Shit ,.. When I'm out there cleanin' my Swimming pools n' shit,.. around San Diego's beautiful North County,..

I go to Chevron and 76 and Shell and Just like all the other morons, I pay the five bucks for the dumb ass Obama's Gas,..

( Disclaimer Note here ; If we had elected Romney back in November instead of President-Gas, ,...well ,.. Chevron and Mobil Gas would right now probably be like $2.50 a Gallon ,.. but you jerk offs already know that and I guess YOU don't care !,.. and you'se would rather pay more and keep the Schmuck from Kenya that we got stuck with back in 08' ,..all because you don't wanna look like a "Racist" ,...and plus Obama is so cool ,.. He's hip and he hangs out with Jayz and Beyonce and Oprah and Ellen and Conan ,... yeah: they're all way fuckin' smarter than you  huh dipshit ?? )

( Disclaimer 2; Gasoline Prices are everything ,...EVERYTHING YOU DUMB CREEP !! ,...IF WE HAD LOW GAS PRICES RIGHT NOW,.. MAYBE YOU'RE AND MY BANK ACCOUNT MIGHT BE A' GOIN' UP ,..maybe things would be better all around in general ,.. as EVERYTHING and it's Bottom Line would be better too ,... but nahh ,..yer probably right ,..Mittens the Massachusett's Rat doesn't give a shit either,.. even with Slick Willard there right now,..you might still be paying $8.50 for a gallon of 87,..)

But anyway,..

Back to Obamacare,..

And Clark the Shark's lack of qualification ,..

Ya see

Recently, I've been puttin' up with some retard lawyer from up in Torrance ,..whose been sucking on our family Trust AND SUCKING IT DRY ! ,..as my dipshit sister somehow wormed her way into being "The Sole Trustee" ,..whatever the fuck that means,..

And boy, did I ever find out,..

It meant that poor old Sharky was gonna get like Mega-Stressed out n' shit ,..and with a capital M !!

Well,..Poor old then-47 year old Shark landed his way into a hospital down here in San Diego this past October,.. ,..sufferin' from chest pains ,...and a hella' tons of real anxiety ,..built up over many months,.. actually more than a year ,..

( The Doctors Did these like insane Tests and they said they had never seen somebody more stressed out over something. I remember one asked me what was wrong and I said 'Living Trust" and he laughed and said: "Say No More,..")

I found out over four nights of living in a hospital and getting my blood drawn over and over by nurses covered with tattoos ,..that all was well ,..but that I was a wreck ,..from the legal issues of the Family shit,..

And ya know what else Sharky found out too ??

I fuckin' found out that a guy that LOSES about a thousand a month on average,..'DOESN'T' Qualify for ,.as the nurse called it ,.. the 'NEW' HEALTH CARE LAW'S PLAN(S) ,...ANY OF THEM !!

YA SEE,....according to their math, Clark the Everlovin' Shark from Greenhouse Effect - G.e. and the everlovin' Geek Editor of one Bam Magazine from Los Angeles ,..he makes TOO MUCH ,..TO GET ON OBAMA'S GRANDE Retarded PLAN !!

AND BELIEVE ME !

They tried to cut the math every which way,..

They were askin' for the same shit like as if I was buyin' a house !!

Bank Statements, Pay Stubs ( though I'm self employed ) , Past three years Tax Forms,..etc,..yadda yadda ,.. ANYTHING !! ( They even wanted to know if I 'really' was ,..an American Citizen ,..Gassp !! )

And ya know what ??

Clark the Shark didn't make the Cut,..

And I won't BE ALONE !! EITHER,..

NOW,.. ALOTTA ' YOU'SE POOR BLACK PEOPLE, MEXICANS , WHITE TRASH N SHIT,..

YOU all think yer gonna get free healthcare now all because YOU voted for Obama last November 6,..

Well ,...

You better fuckin' go think again ,..

And you better pack a lunch ,.. Pal !

'Cause I think ,...

,..THAT

,...there's a damn good chance,..

THAT YOU'RE NOT !!!

AS IN ,...

YOU AIN'T !!

======================

NOTE; THE WAY I SEE IT NOW ,... YOU GOTTA BE WORKIN' PART TIME ONLY AT A Mickey D's or Jack in the Box or Starbucks to get on Obama care,.. ( AND I MEAN PART TIME BABY !!),..

Either that,... OR YOU GOTTA BE OUTRIGHT UNEMPLOYED ALTOGETHER !!

NO JOB !!

'NUTHIN !!!

OR YOU'SE ain't a' gettin' on it !!

I don't care if yer an illegal or whuddeverrr the fuck ya are,..

They're gonna fight you tooth n' nail to keep you from gettin' their free shit !!

GET IT ??

OH - AND I 'KNOW' IT ,.........

OH ,... I KNOW THERE'S GONNA BE ALOTTA DOUCHEBAGS GETTIN' THEIR WAY ONTO IT,..

People on SSI and Welfare and all that shit ,..

Well Maybe,..

But maybe Not !!

THINK ABOUT IT !!

NEXT TIME YOU VOTE FOOL !!

NOTE; They tried to cheat for me,...they carved up the math , tried to fake my income, tried to finagle my spendings, THEY TRIED EVERYTHING !... nothin' could get me on it !!

MAYBE ,..It's because ,..

I'm white ,..

WHO KNOWS ,..

But all I know is this: They couldn't get my Wife onto it either !!

AND SHE'S BLACK !!!

Note; 
I guess ol' Sharky must be part of the 1 %
Huh ?,..
too damn rich ,... geez

Disclaimer: And Don't think yer gonna get on this shit 'just cause ya got a kid or two either !!
That one may not work ! ( Anymore ),..

No comments:

Post a Comment