Monday, March 19, 2012

CLARK 'THE SHARK' BEALE - THE MAD PROPHET of the INTERNET AIRWAVES; "I'M AS MAD AS HELL,..and I'm not gonna TAKE IT ANYMORE !!!!!!"





I just awoke from yet another nightmare,...


Yes,.. just another typical bad dream,..


and made,..


Just for me,..


Satan, and Ghosts, and Little Evil Ghouls were really botherin' me again,..


I mean they were all completely fucking with me !!


And in some old house ,..and I was not so politely asked 
by someone - and I won't name who - to start "Painting every room",...


Yes,.. I remember the truck,..
And I remember the ten big cans of paint,..


stark white paint ,..


And there was a beautiful design on a garage floor,..


,..that I was to paint over,..


,.."instructions"...


And that was just,..
,.. the start,..


And I saw my now dead brother there,...


He was working too,..


And a band was playing there,..


And they were folks I did not like,..


and an old lady invisible spirit ghost pulled my hair


No one could see her then - yet somehow I see her in my mind's eye clearly now,..


vicious white haired and wrinkled old fool ,..


and I saw my other brother go up in flames,..
before my eyes,..
as he painted his wall,..
and down on the floor,..
he was,..


and he denied it,.
Yes so many of the others there,..
said it was all phony,.


and in my head 
again,..


And as I slip back here,..
into reality,..
with a friendly devilish smile,..
and a charming cup of coffee,..


I see a President getting drunk on Guiness,..
first thing I see
and on that ever controlling screen ,..
On St. Paddy's day,..


He's conveniently suddenly white,..


when he needs to be,...


and with gas at five dollars a gallon I wonder,..


Will Uncle Clarence Thomas side with the right or the Left ??


in the healthcare debate


Will he try,.


To reach out


and touch fate


bad,..


,..and ...Like they usually do ?


And will the World really end in 2012 ??


And some how I hope that it finally will


Been hearin' this all my life


Nuclear this and nuclear that,..


Missiles here and Missiles there ,..


and all created and designed by ME !!


YES,... The Truman Show !
Not Truman Copote !


Turbin Prophet evil leader here and little green suit dictator there,.. with that red star on his little hat,..


Power at the top


He'l never hold a mop,..


And the tallest and the meanest get the best,..


the rest just take tests,..


And did I just write all of this,..


Yes - the Whole wide World I mean !!


and am I currently still ??


Is all of this just fake,..


For every story that I see,..


Seems to have been stolen from me !!


And do I speak for 'Everyman' or only me alone,.. ??


and is this all just the internet


Every thing we see ??


Logging into our dreams,..


and without that celestial password somewhere,..


in the deepest crevices ,..


of our hooked up brains,..


you shall remain in hell


Not Limbo,...


And passionate lovers wrestle as one !!


You can have all the sex in the world,..


And still you have NONE !!!


And nobody really even likes you,..


But they claim they really Love you,..


But you ALL know the game,..


Everyone is out for # 1


baby !!


and you CAN'T DECIDE


which is true,..


And which 'is' an illusion ,......




===============


-------

No comments:

Post a Comment