Thursday, January 13, 2011

Dreams Of My Mother...... 1931 - 2011 ......

Theres People in the South Bay and North County too (And Far beyond those too)  who think that its tasteless that Clark the Shark writes about virtually anything and everything...


But I don't give a shit what any of you think..


Thank God...


None of you seem to really care about me and I'm not so sure that I give a shit about you too either...


I don't see any of you rushing up to me to help me find a break...


But who knows ??


Maybe it really is true in the end...


Clark the Shark cares way more about this world and all of you than you'll ever bother to care about it or think about me...


But today ain't about me


Today is about my Mother...


My Mother Died Last night...


Finally...


She suffered horribly and the truth is I really couldn't bare to watch it anymore...


So Saturday January 8, I left Redondo Beach at about 3;30 Pm ...


And I drove back down here,...


My Mother almost made it to 80 years old,..


But not quite,..


She was 79 and about 8 months,..


Damn it,...


I wish that she could have made it to 80,..


But it's O.k.


All is O.K. now with God,..


The Lord will take her now,...


And this matrix of her life of suffering for some 79 years (Some very real - and some too all in her head and very imagined) ...is now over...


My mom was alot like me,..


She invented Demons, villans , and "Bad guys" who were out to "Get her" ....


Or did she ??


Sometimes I saw that these demons and thugs could be very real,...


indeed


I'm still seeing this shit now,...


Believe me,..


The Pathetic and sad (And Greedy) shit that I am witnessing involving my family right now - You just wouldn't believe,...


My mom often told me a story where she said that she had trouble getting respect down at St. Lawrence Martyr Church in Redondo where she taught ...


She said that some of the other teachers and faculty could be mean to her,..


And total asshole jerks to her,..


She said that some of the teachers were 'nice' too


and she used this one word sometimes,..


She said that some... they could be "tolerant' to and of her,...


For years, I didn't know and I wasn't quite sure what she meant,...


My Dad would tell a similar story about Palos Verdes high School...


He said he had 'friends' 'and' enemies there ,..too as well ...


We all know that the Clark the Shark matrix has had this walk of crap too similar,..


You all know the mundane routine I "always' have to live with EVERYDAY,.. blah blah blah...etc.. 'we've all heard; 


  "Clark never knows what he is talking about, Clarks full of shit, Clarks just a Good drummer and nothing else, Clarks music really isn't that good,..yeah yeah,..'White Black' and "Brandy" and "Star" and "Ben is Dead" are just mediocre at best,.., And Clark's music is "Not Pro" and "Un-Pro-fess-ion-al" like that of real good cool musician dudes ,..it needs to be remixed AND "RE-PRODUCED TOO" - AND REMASTERED,..oh and besides, Clarks just one of those "Little guys" IN LIFE ,..Clarks full of shit and Clark doesn't know anything and Clark doesn't know what he's talkin' about - EVER ,...OH - And besides .. Nobody CARES ABOUT CLARK ANYWAY OR GIVES A SHIT 'WHAT' HE THINKS... !!"


BUT TODAY,...
January 13, 2011


Clark "Does" know what he's talkin' about ...


This time.. indeed


All that crap up above that I just wrote is Probably the type of worthless shit that some of they other teacher/ faculty folk said about my mom and dad at their respective schools of good learning in the South Bay ,...


,.. Think About it ...


My mom just died,...


I know alot now....


I don't really know why (Or maybe I do) but often I just sit and I can't even Pray..


I have trouble praying to the Lord above,..


Is it just that I'm fed up that I couldn't get my chance,.. ??


or is it that I am sick of not being able to get ANY love or respect (Or regard) from people in general,..


I really don't know,..


But sometimes now I 'care..."


The Lord might say that none of this or that matters...


That I should just be faithful to Him ,..


No Matter what happens in life - Just Pray and Love and Worshop the Lord,...


at all cost and by all means !!!


yeah,..


thats what I should do,..


Thats what I "Must" do !!!


THATS WHAT WE 'ALL' MUST DO !!!!!!!


LORD Jesus Christ..
I Pray to YOU NOW,..


for my mother...


She wasn't perfect always...


Unlike alotta other folks, ,..She often tried to be cool and nice to me,..


She fed me food


She made me laugh at how silly she was,...


She would tell me funny things when i asked her of her hobbys like that "Well,.. She liked to have sex alot !!!"


Wow !! 


Shes Just LIKE ME !!!!


A CHIP OFF THE OL' BLOCK I YAM'


Sometimes, My mom would playfully humiliate me - in front of people,.. and darn it


I hated that !!


I hated that the most,..


But I still loved her !!


Even more so...


My Mom was a terrific painter and artist over-all in general...


SHE WAS THE GREATEST MOM EVER !!


SHE STILL IS !!


UP THERE IN THE HEAVEN MATRIX NOW


SHE IS ATLAST 'RE-UNITED' FOREVER IN ETERNITY WITH MY DAD GARY HAGINS !!


I'M SO SORRY TO ALL OF YOU THAT GOD UP THERE HAS TO PUT US THROUGH ALL OF THIS SHIT,..


JUST TO 'EARN' OUR WAY INTO HEAVEN,..


AND I ...
Hope I go there too


I Pray that I make it 


,...'through this'


I wanna see my mom and dad again !!


I Hope that You all get to see your moms and dads again too...




JO ANNE
WHERE ARE YOU ?? ??
WHERE ARE YOU NOW ??


I LOVE YOU...


----------------


January 13, 2011 Thursday...


---------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment