Saturday, November 21, 2020

LAST NIGHT'S DREAM

 LAST NIGHT'S DREAM;

A REVELATION - 11/20/2020


IN ONE OF LAST NIGHT'S DREAMS, I was in this place where there were big glass screens and they were all playing different dreams. I saw only about ten of them but I 'Knew" there were like 1000 more "screens" ,.. I used my "Password" to login to one of them and in I went. 

Once I was "In", I was in this place that was a "reality" but it was not "this" reality ,..the normal one that I always know ,..the one with all of us,.

I was in this place last night  that was neither better or worse,..just different and I remember I saw "Labels" and "Numbers" that were in a language that I "Knew" but they were not the language that we know here ,..I only knew them in that one dream world reality so I decided to "Log out" but realized suddenly that I could not as I did not know how and could not remember my username and password ,.. the only way was to wake up so I began to forcefully "wake myself up" it felt like it took 15 minutes to one hour or more but after quite a struggle I woke up ,...and there I was ,..lying in bed in THIS reality now ,..As I laid there, I saw "Dream images" flashing rapidly in my minds eye and I suddenly realized while awake that all these different images flying by were dreams that are constantly going at all times and when we go to sleep , Once unconscious, We use some kind of username and password to "login" to different walls of glass and once in, they become "Dreams"  ,..

When I went back to sleep, I found myself in a "Neutral" area where once again, I saw all these walls of glass like gigantic TV Screens and they were containing different "Dreams" ,..this time, I realized that some of the dreams were violent and very scary and I realized too that all these years, I had been carefully "avoiding" these,.. and choosing the mellower ones,.. or sometimes just staying in the "neutral area " altogether ,.. LAST NIGHT ,..HOWEVER,.

I DECIDED TO carefully "explore" the neutral area and I was checking out all the big screens and I realized that as I walked down this hallway, that screens were on both sides and the hallway went down 'forever" with endless screens on both sides farther than beyond I could see,..but I kept going down the hallway in some effort to see if this ever ends and as I went ,.. I saw many different realities ,.. and when I touched A screen ,.. a box popped on that asked for username and password and I noticed my username and password were "saved" ,..there was no other info and I was frustrated and I suddenly spoke out "What is my username and password ?" and I received no answer,.. Again I said it and again there was no reply ,..Suddenly, i knelt down and looked closely at the big screens and as i looked very closer, I realized there were little numbers and little "symbols" that comprised the screens,.. I went to the next one and again, I saw the little numbers and symbols ,.. they were codes not meant for me or anyone to understand ,..I now felt totally as if in some "reality" in the neutral area hallway and thats when once again, I summoned myself awake ,.. the struggle to awake began and this time, I could not wake up ,..So after a couple of minutes, I decided I would enter into a screen; I WOULD ENTER INTO A DREAM,..

I TOUCHED A SCREEN and this time, it said "Username and password" with the username saved but not the password. I tried a few passwords that I use in reality but none worked and also, I do not remember any keyboard appearing yet somehow, I was entering passwords and ones that did not work ,.. I suddenly began to pace the hallway and touching every screen and looking for ones that had "BOTH" username and password saved but I could now find none ,.. when suddenly I saw this screen that showed my reality and exactly and when i touched that one, a box with "Username and password" appeared so i logged in ,... and suddenly ,.. I WAS AWAKE AGAIN !!

AND laying there in bed,.. again,..I saw the bright images flying by ,..one per second or more ,.. 

AGAIN,..I went back unconscious but this time, I found myself "in" a dream ,..and I went up to someone and I said "Whats my username and password?" and they just smiled and turned away ,..but I pursued them ; "Whats my username and password !" ?? when the person turned around this time, it was some different lady ,..and I had her by the arm ,.. "I don't know" she said "it's in the manual out in the neutral area !!" to which I said "How do i get out of this ?? !!" And she said "You have to just wake up sir" I gave up on her and began to explore the dream but it was one of those boring ones with not much action ,..I walked in it for about fifteen to 20 minutes and that's when i realized I have to wake myself up again so i began to create a ruckus , beating on a tree ,..stomping on the ground , etc,.. and that is when I saw my brother Paul ,..who passed away in reality in November of 2011 and he said "Shark ! stop it ,..I need you here for now !" And I said "Paul,..what is this place ??" And he said "This is another world " and I said "What world ??" and he said "Its just another  place just like reality and I want you to get a message to them !!" And I said "I've seen you here a lot before" and he said "Yeah but you never stay here long and you just leave" and I said "What is it that you and some others want me to say?" And he said "That they need to pray" And I said "Whats going on ?" and he then began to tell me everything,..all this important info but these creatures came down and distorted what he was saying and I could not understand and it was like I have seen these creatures before and I was 'expected" to see them and so was he ,..I never understood any of the important words that he said and right then I realized this was how it always was when ever i talked to people alive or dead,..in dreams ,.. at the very end, I asked him if he knew my username and password and all he said was "For what ??"

No comments:

Post a Comment