Friday, May 3, 2013

JEFF HANNEMAN From Slayer Dies - Did He Go to hell ??


I Hope and Pray for the best for the Soul of the now Late Jeff Hanneman - Guitarist of Slayer - who left us yesterday out here in California at the Age of 49 ( One Year Older than the Shark ) and at about 11;00 Am Thursday May 2's Time,..

Who knows ?

Maybe Lately ,..Jeff had began to find the Lord - or some good God ,.. as he lay suffering from Liver problems ,..perhaps brought on from years of drinking or a spider ..,..

All I know is Jeff was a huge influence on me !

The way Jeff dressed ,..often in Leather jackets with a simple shirt underneath ,.., the way he stood on stage,..often looking down ,.. with the long blonde hair flowing everywhere,..

Back when I was younger ,..age 23 n' all ,..1988 ,..Slayer was the most evil ,..but yet sophisticated very intelligent fast metal band around ,... they were basically punk rock - if you want the truth ,..

And really ,..compared to a lotta' bands ,..and of course to the likes of Metallica,.. Slayer never really sold out ,..or lost their edge ,.. 

Dave Mustaine loved Slayer,..

And Dave Mustaine is a deeply Christian guy ,..as am I ,..

Everybody Loved Slayer ,..and everybody Fucking loved Heff Hanneman !!

He was a Great and innovative Guitarist ,..and from a Great and surprisingly innovative band,..

And when you break Slayer's lyrics down ,... you often discover that - and ,..just like Black Sabbath before them ,... they are almost a 'Christian' band themselves ,... simply telling what they see and think as the truth ,...conveying their view of our mixed up muddled and twisted unfair world !! And very quite Biblically ,.. !!

'South Of Heaven' from 1988 ,..I really can't argue too much with a lotta the lyrics on there,..

They're pretty much true !! All true !! Hate to say it or not ! ,..

In his world view, Jeff - and the boys -  were just calling em' as they saw em' .... and telling our Universe ,..exactly like it is ,..

All the blood, guts, and gore advertising that went along with Slayer ,..to get you to buy their records or go their shows,...and that the evil twisted Liberal Record Labels do,.....well,... that's the bad stuff I sometimes don't like ,..but hey: It plays a part and a role too somehow in all this,.. I guess,... 

I think of Slayer as like a miniature war ,..a traveling violence Carnival of Sins ! ,..that makes Motley Crue look quite tame indeed !!

Slayer was/ is ,..THE REAL DEAL - EVEN NOW !!

Slayer was / is ,..a necessary evil ,...to remind us all ,..that it exists indeed !!

THEIR JOB IS TO CONSTANTLY POINT IT OUT ,..and for us to Listen !!

Jeff Hanneman was a down-to-Earth nice guy who just got into it too deep and mixed up in it all ,... and maybe it - and the rock n' roll partying drinking ,... took his life ,..and far too soon ,..

And I Googled his Net Worth and Jeff built up plenty of bucks in the bank doing what he loved !!

'Way more than I got ,..that's for sure ,.. Though Money means nothing now ,..I guess,..

It's not for me ,... I don't think I would be in a band like Slayer,.. NO WAY !

The evil stuff ,..and their crowd ,..and all that goes with it ,...I'm just not sure of ,..for myself,..

I try to say to myself that my music is unique and different and complicatedly esoteric in that greatness way ,..I'm not Cliche and evil direct ,..like something as Blunt as Slayer ,...

But I loved Slayer.

Still !

They were real men who manned up ,..and they faced their fears one on one !! They dared to go one on one with the devil !! With Satan himself !!

Many say it's the ultimate losing battle but I say only God knows ,..and it is noble ! 

I think our Good Lord likes entertainment ,.. and I think He probably liked Slayer too !

Slayer lived dangerously and close to the edge at all times ,.. and they had to - for me and You ,..so we don't have to !!

Slayer fought all the wars for us ,... like the good Marines they were ,..and maybe still will be tomorrow ,..even without Jeff,..

We people in rock n roll ,..We understand it all ,..

Sometimes an energy just has to be,..

And to the those 6 foot four Tall Blonde good looking people who tell me that I need to constantly say my prayers, go to confession, and forgive and forget and Love,.. well ,..it's just such a paradox ,..that it just ain't that easy ,.. for a Five foot 6 Lil' Sharky ,..

I wish it was though !

And this life can be damn confusing ,..

You can be walkin' along somewhere ,...maybe even smiling and laughing and coming home up some sidewalk home from church,.. when Boom !!,..someone hits you on the head with a rock or a stick or a gun and grabs yer wife or girlfriend and takes her and rapes her !!

You just never know !!

But Slayer always knew !!

And just like Superman ,..they were Super Hero's ,..who you could always listen to ,... and the feeling and rush ,..was well ,... much better and beyond any prayer !!

Jeff Hanneman was deeply bothered by something for like the last 30 years,..

Maybe he didn't like School,.. Maybe he didn't like his Dad ,..Maybe he didn't like Authority ,..in any form !!

And he took out all of his aggressions with Slayer,..

He probably well understood all those big brothers that used to kick yer ass and pull your underwear up to your chest and humiliate you with sneering psychological sentences of put downs,..

He well understood Jocks or beautiful 'smarter' people than thou,..

He understood all those gorgeous pretty yuppy girls that said no,..

Just like us all ,..he wasn't perfect,..and he was maybe even quite farther from it ,..

But do I believe that Jeff Hanneman died and went to hell ??

HELL NO !!

A Great man with a beautful wife ,..and Loved by Many ,..

An intelligent man ,... Who knew it was ending ,.. and probably made his peace with the Lord above in his last days ,..

At least I hope he did !

And the Lord understands,..

Jeff Hanneman was a warrior !!

He told it like it is ,..or he certainly tried his best to ,... even when he was very evil !!

He was making a serious strong point ,..and believe me ,..the Shark listened up !!

Westboro Babtist Church Eat Fucking Shit !!  

Long Live Slayer,..

And Long Live Jeff Hanneman !!

And I don't care what anybody thinks or says - Satanists or Church-goers or whoever,..

The fact is ,..and the bottom line is we are all going to Die,..

And many will go to hell,...

When My brother Paul died ,..he was just gone ,..and just like that ,..and I cried out to speak with him the next day ,..but still i could not !!

It was like an election day ,... it was just over !! and ,..AFTER A BIG LONG bunch of drama,.. and

JUST

LIKE

THAT !!

Quick !!

Say your Prayers always kiddies !!

'Cause ya just

never,..

know,...

No comments:

Post a Comment